Baseline Village Dental Hygiene is proud to introduce our complimentary Whitening for Life program!
Whitening for Life is a loyalty program that is a courtesy and a privilege, compliments of Baseline Village Dental Hygiene. This program is extended to our clients who prove themselves as individuals who take their oral hygiene seriously. We believe it is extremely important to maintain a healthy and beautiful smile and have developed this program to reward our clients who do so.
Existing clients; if you have had a teeth cleaning within the last 3 months, you may enroll in our Whitening for Life program by signing our contract.
New clients; first, you will need to see the hygienist to complete a comprehensive exam, a teeth cleaning and x-rays, if deemed necessary. Then once your teeth are cleaned and healthy you may enroll in our Whitening for Life program
Like most programs, you must comply with some simple requirements;
- Participation in this program requires that you honor your hygiene schedule of at least two visits per year at approximately 6-month intervals; 3-4 months for periodontal clients.
- You must make all scheduled appointments! As a courtesy, you must agree to provide at least 48-hour advance notice if a schedule change is needed.
- A maximum of 1 whitening at home treatment will be given at each re-care appointment with a maximum of 2 annually.
- We are sorry that we can not be responsible for lost or broken trays; however, if your mouth tray wears out, we will provide you with a new mouth tray after 3 years at no charge. Lost or destroyed mouth trays may be replaced at a cost of $20.00.
- Please understand that you need to keep your balance and your family’s balance up to date.
Please note: Most everyone sees a significant improvement from whitening, however, the level of whitening works to different degrees depending on the client’s teeth. If you have sensitivity, please inform us before starting treatment or as soon as symptoms appear. Some patients may notice initial temperature sensitivity from whitening which can be treated with Advil and will usually subside within a few days.
The Whitening for Life program, a courtesy extended by Baseline Village Dental Hygiene is non-transferable and has no cash value. Baseline Village Dental Hygiene may end the program at any time without liability.
For more information please contact us.